Having written many a fake blog post for activities in English textbooks, I thought it was about time to have a go at a real blog. Please excuse the numerous mistakes I am likely to make while figuring out what all the buttons do. Even with a template, I’m a bit of a leotard when it comes to figuring out these new-fangled contraptions.
- Mayor of Rikuzentakata Balances Bitterness and Hope
- Yokohama’s Smart Illumination
- A New Old Tokyo Station
- Ishihara Defends Purchase of Senkaku Islands
- An Illuminating Date in Sagamiko
- Beyond Belief
- Where do atheists go for moral guidance?
- Jessica from CNN
- If I Were Religious, I Would Say I Was Blessed
- Not Just for Toddlers Anymore: Why You Should Be Taking the Time to Nap